Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Introduction: Peter

Hi there, I'm Peter, an East Asian Studies student with a Japanese minor in the University of Calgary. I'm been interested in Japan for a long time since I was a child, the most important entertainment for me in those days is to watch the TV anime. There was such a variety of Japanese anime in that time (sadly they been replaced by domestic cartoon several years later), and many of them are now been considered to be classic and high-quality in both the narrative and animation. I was fascinated by those masterpieces.

So ever since I have the chance to choose what I really like, I get into this major. I already have plenty of the information that I explored in the University and my daily life. I was been to Japan once in 2012. It was such a great experience, that everything around you gives you a sense of interesting. I felt that I was back to age 5! By visiting a country which you are truly be attracted is the most immense way to get to know their culture. I'm looking forward to our trip, and hope I can be reliving that amazing experience once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment